The Gift of Life

I was given the gift of life, but I chose to waste it by living it by someone else's desires and rules.

I had joy and plenty of wonderful days, that I just let pass by.

I made great and unforgettable friends, that I will keep forever.

I loved and I was loved in wonderful ways, but I was never grateful enough.

I laughed, but I wished I could have laughed more often, including laughing at myself.

I saw so many places... different countries, cities, streets... but I missed seen the details... I missed the journey.

I lost myself in the process of life, and I am not so happy with this unknown self anymore, so I decided to let that one go. I decided that this unknown me should die.



So I am dying...



2015-03-21-1426908412-1350888-IMG_3087.jpg





I am dying because I do not want to feel lost and lonely anymore. I am dying because I don't want to feel like I am in such a hurry and ungrateful to the point that life passes me by.



I am dying because I need and I want to find who I really am.



Losing someone in life is never easy, but losing your own self is even harder.



2015-03-21-1426908846-9889467-IMG_3114.jpg





So I am grieving... I am grieving because I am confused and afraid... Grieving because I was foolish enough to let my true self go... Grieving because that is the natural process when faced with loss.



But before I die, I have a few questions to ask:



"How can I connect again with who I really am? How can I get back home?"



2015-03-21-1426909106-8036355-IMG_3113.jpg





When I took the photos on this post, I wrote "The Flower that once was alive, still carries its essence even after death. Death is just a metaphor, just a symbol of transformation... because our essence never ends... our essence never dies."



Back then they were just words that I was trying to comprehend, but now deep inside I know.



Like this flower, my essence still the same. I know that if I go deep into my own self I can connect to the source... I can connect to emotions... I can connect to my gratitude... I can feel easy in life again.



So rest in peace my unknown self. I won't miss you.



After you gone my true self will take over, and my soul will get stronger... I will get connected with the source... I will be LOVE on its best.



Because Love is the only thing left, in life or death.

2015-03-21-1426909238-3464646-fourevenblog.jpg



from The Huffington Post | The Full Feed http://ift.tt/1HBNNZE

via IFTTT

Comments

Popular Posts