1,000 Lies And Counting: A Husband Who Can't Tell The Truth (VIDEO)

Melisa claims her husband Chris, 27, is a pathological liar. He admits he's had a problem with lying since he's been a kid. But now she's 16 weeks pregnant with their second child, they're separated, and she's desperate for help.



She tells Dr. Phil, "If I could guess how many times Chris has lied to me over five years, you would laugh. There's no number. Literally, insanely, every day all day."



Looking back, Melisa says, "In the beginning of our relationship, I was so smitten by our chemistry." But now she realizes, "There were so many red flags in the beginning, but I was very oblivious. Love is blind."



Now she is struggling to put an end to their marriage. "I am in a scary, vicious cycle with him because I just get sucked in," she says. "I can't get out."



Chris understands Melisa's frustration. "I do not blame Melisa for not trusting me," he says. "I've lied about basically everything with her."



After pointing out that he wishes she didn't have a temper, and claiming that if she calmly confronted him he might own up to his lies, he adds, "Ultimately, I want Melisa to be proud of me. I want her to be respect me and to be her Prince Charming."



Dr. Phil confronts Melisa: "What the hell are you thinking? This guy's been lying to you since day one minute one, right?"



Watch the video above to see what happens when Dr. Phil steps in, and view more clips from this show here.



Like Dr. Phil | Follow Dr. Phil | Be on Dr. Phil | Ask Dr. Phil





from The Huffington Post | The Full Feed http://ift.tt/1DjnuGU

via IFTTT

Comments

Popular Posts